Thanks, NBC.THINGS I LOVE:
- The episode as a whole. Well done, NBC.
- Mr. Bennett. Oh, my favorite, how I adore thee.
- Peter shot Nathan. What the heck?!?!? I don't love that it happened, just the twist.
- "The word Biblically comes to mind." Oh, Nathan. You're so funny.
- That we FINALLY know what Mrs. Petrelli's power is. And um, it's scary.
- I know this is weird, but...Sylar! He usually scares the living daylight out of me, but he just made me laugh in this episode.
THINGS I HATE:
- Future (scary) Peter.
- I also hate the new Mohinder. It kinda makes me hate Maya, too, for being so stupid. Come on, first Sylar, now this new creep? LEARN.A.LESSON. But seriously, this whole new plot line for Mohinder came out of nowhere. Not very good, either.
- Sylar's eyebrows.
- "But Gabriel, I am your mother." Seriously? If that's true, I may stop watching this show. Okay, probably not, but still. It's a little too Star Wars for me.
THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
- Linderman, where the heck did you come from? And um, invisible?
- How did Niki survive the fire? And why is she now Tracy? And what's with the Ice Man skills?
- Ando. Really Ando, or Peter or Sylar?
-Who the heck released Adam? Note to this person, I hate you.
- Um, for the up-teenth time, WHERE DID THE SCAR COME FROM?????????
- The episode as a whole. Well done, NBC.
- Mr. Bennett. Oh, my favorite, how I adore thee.
- Peter shot Nathan. What the heck?!?!? I don't love that it happened, just the twist.
- "The word Biblically comes to mind." Oh, Nathan. You're so funny.
- That we FINALLY know what Mrs. Petrelli's power is. And um, it's scary.
- I know this is weird, but...Sylar! He usually scares the living daylight out of me, but he just made me laugh in this episode.
THINGS I HATE:
- Future (scary) Peter.
- I also hate the new Mohinder. It kinda makes me hate Maya, too, for being so stupid. Come on, first Sylar, now this new creep? LEARN.A.LESSON. But seriously, this whole new plot line for Mohinder came out of nowhere. Not very good, either.
- Sylar's eyebrows.
- "But Gabriel, I am your mother." Seriously? If that's true, I may stop watching this show. Okay, probably not, but still. It's a little too Star Wars for me.
THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
- Linderman, where the heck did you come from? And um, invisible?
- How did Niki survive the fire? And why is she now Tracy? And what's with the Ice Man skills?
- Ando. Really Ando, or Peter or Sylar?
-Who the heck released Adam? Note to this person, I hate you.
- Um, for the up-teenth time, WHERE DID THE SCAR COME FROM?????????
SO, ALL IN ALL, VERY EXCITED. I hate to be addicted to a tv show, but...oh, who am I kidding. I love this show.

5 comments:
Yes to the new season of Heroes! I was feeling the exact same way that you are at the end of both of those episodes! Hopefully answers are soon in coming (and Michelle says that yes, Sylar is half-brother to Nathan and Peter--where did that come from?!). Love you!
I hate that so much I want to spit on something. Uncle Sylar? Seriously?!?!?!?!?
Hahaha Uncle Sylar sounds quite silly. I can't wait to see the rest of the season!
*Brittanymae
Okay, as much as I hate the idea of Uncle Sylar, I'm totally loving Sylar this season. Everytime he's on screen I just laugh. Too funny.
1. I love Mrs. Patrelli.
2. She rocks my face off.
3. She probably slept around... a lot.
4. Sylar still freaks me out.
5. Yes, finally I laughed at... with him this time.
6. Hooray for new blogs and such.
Post a Comment