Moving on. So much has been happening. Those that live close by probably know of what I speak, those farther away may not have that privilege. That's the glory and loveliness of blogs.... distance means nothing. So without further adieu, let me introduce the newest member of our family...
Baby Coulter says hello. And also, get out of my space.We're super excited, and still a little shocked. To say the least, we weren't expecting this little bundle anytime soon. But we know God's plans are far superior to ours...and the more we think about it, it really is good timing. So, everyone finally got their wish. I'm having a babe. For those of you that don't know, I'm at almost 17 weeks, and yes, we'll being finding out the sex of the baby. And yes, we'll tell everyone. But looking at the above picture and the little scowl on the face, I have a feeling this child may inherit some of it's mom's independance (aka stubborness) and not reveal it's secrets. :) I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks everyone for all your blessings and prayers and good wishes. I've been so overcome with all the love in the past few months, and you have no idea how much all those little thanks and blessings have meant. I truly do have the best friends on the planet.

17 comments:
We are so excited Morgan!
So nice to meet baby Coulter! :) Very excited for you guys!!
I am unbelievably excited!!! First, about the babe. Second, that you are blogging again. My life is complete now. =D
I am still blown away that you're 17 weeks Morgan! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having :)
Having just "released" our first-born, I can tell you Morgan that you are in for the ride of your life.
Cherish the time you will have! God will change you so much through parenting (mostly for the good).
God knows best...
Congratulations! We are so stoked for you guys!
And I'm glad you're blogging again, too. Love the name!!
I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for being one of MY best friends on the planet!
P.S. Don't buy or register for a diaper bag. That's all I'm going to say about that. I will try really hard to keep the rest of it a secret, but I'm really bad at keeping secrets.
I am FOR SURE excited for you guys!
So, horrible post. I am just saying. Who wants to hear all this baby news? Sad times. But while we are talking about "the child", i thought of some baby names for that child?
Boy
1. Parker (according to a website, it means "keeper of the parks")
2. Atticus
3. Martin
4. Elvis
5. Merlin
Girl
1. Annabelle
2. Amethyst
3. Molly
4. Eliza
5. Windsor
Well if it's a girl I would go with
1.Mae
2. Brittany
3. Bella
or if its a boy I vote for
1. Edward(my sister vetos that one..)
2. Jacob
3. Carlisle
So there you go:)
What about Renessme if it's a girl? :)
I would have to hear that name out loud Morgen. And PS: we have to change my voicemail. my grandmother called my phone today and thought she had the wrong number and so she hung up.
~Parker
Renessme, haha!! If you used that name I would be doing double takes every time I saw her walking around with a sippy cup. Is that juice in there, or something....else?
And if you don't want to use Edward Jacob for a boy, how about Albus Severus?? =P
Congrats Morgan!!!
we really are excited for you guys!! I'm glad you have a blog so I can stock you... haha
Look at the little peanut that is now a melon...so cute. :)
Post a Comment