God loves us so much He gave us more than one type of basil. I'm seriously thankful for this.
Okay, even I would like these tomatoes.
Then, we stopped at that amazing little French Pastry Shop across fromt he Market for some goodies. Note to everyone: this place has the best eclairs ever. I was apparently so distracted by them that I forgot to take a picture. Harumph.
We're happy to be hanging out. And eating.
to our favorite apple farm, Gopher Glen. We grabbed ridiculous amounts of apples (one of my particularly favorite cravings), sampled apples until there were none left to sample, and picked up a stash of their wonderful fresh pressed Cider and their homemade Apple Butter Ice Cream. Yeah, you heard me right. APPLE.BUTTER.ICE.CREAM. I kid you not, it's transcendental.
I'm happy to be here. But not happy about the dorky picture.
After that, lazily wandered home on back roads, took in the amazing view, and relaxed. And may have gotten a pie from Marie Callendars. Isn't that what fall is all about?

11 comments:
How fun! You are making me miss all those wonderful places. Fall is the time for dates. I can't wait for mine this weekend!!!
Love you Morgan!
I hope you have so much fun on it Carrie, you deserve it!
And I think you need to come out here for some dates...permanately!
Oh man! Eclairs are my favorite dessert ever. EVER! We may have to come visit you guys just for the eclairs. OK and also to see you two. :)
That does sound like the best fall date ever.
Um, excuse me, but are you wearing a SCARF in that picture?! How?! It has been over 100 degrees here for the past two days. If you are having cool enough weather to wear a scarf something is severely wrong here. So jealous.
Sounds like a perfect day!!
How could you complain about living in SLO???? That food looks yummy!
So was this actually today? Or was this another day. Honestly midweek date days? AMAZING.
Right now I really want some eclairs, Thanks Morgan!! I can have one, right? There isn't sugar or flour in them...RIGHT?!?!!
No sugar at all, random anonymous blogger.
what a fun little date day! love you sister! thinking of you often!
Wow, who knew anonymous bloggers were diabetic. And allergic to flour. So why do you have to start your blog with "i complain about this area a lot"? Seriously, why cant you just take Santa Maria for the blessing it is. Geez. If you dont like it, leave it....for arroyo grande though cuz i would miss you guys if you left.
~Parker
Oh the date day. It was a beautiful day. I wonder...what does a purple bell pepper taste like? So many different colors to choose from. What a fun day, farmers market, clam chowder, walk on the pier, delicious apples, chocolate satin pie, ocean cliffs, beautiful sunshine, and the most beautiful pregnant lady in the world...sounds like an amazing day to me. :)
Post a Comment