First of all, there's this.
My Aunt Jane made all of these, and I decided they needed to be put together into a wonderful blanket I can cuddle up under this winter. Well, "winter" here, but you know. :) I'll post more when I finish it, but for now you just get this little tease.
And to go along with the warm theme, a lovely scarf. Don't be fooled by the coloring, it's not orangish at all, but this really nice pink. I hate all the names of pink that go along with this color...'Desert Rose', 'Blushing Bride', 'Dusty Pink'...they all suck. I think we should call it 'Babies Bottom'. I mean, that's cheesy too, but it kinda makes me laugh, so that's good.
Also, I've been making soup because I love it, and it's fall. Those things seem to go together in my mind. So, here's this soup, quite yum-o Mrs. Ray. I added some carrots, changed the chicken broth for vegetable, and nixed the dill. Because really, who likes dill? (Okay, plenty of people, but certainly not me.) Enjoy. And enjoy your week!
P.S. Okay, I'm sorry for all my Heroes obsession, but I'm watching it right now and future Sylar, married to who?!?!? Why the heck is Mrs. Muggles in the house? BAH!!!!

10 comments:
So...didnt you promise to knit me something...like 10 years ago? are at the very least prior to yours and Jon's wedding (which admittedly, seems closer to 15 years ago)?
~Parker
PS: as i sit, i am so close to calling christmas it would make your ears bleed.
Parker, considering I only learned how to knit about 1 1/2 years ago, I highly doubt that I promised you a knit item before I was married. However, if I did in the past few years and forgot, I am deeply sorry and would like to apologize by making you a gift. Would you like a knit Christmas stocking? :) Would that make it closer to Christmas?
Isn't it Mr. Muggles?
or maybe i'm confused..
anyways I had fun watching the episode with you last night:)
Look at all the pretty colors, that will be a fun blanket for the babe to play on. :) That soup was delicious, and who took that amazing picture of the scarf...that must have been professionally done, haha. :)
Morgan, it was good to hear from you. Congrats on the new baby, I am expecting my second, Feb 20th! I will enjoy keeping up with you and your blog!
Renee
I would love for you to come make me some soup :o) I LOVE soup!!! I don't think I'm nearly as ambitious as you are. Way to go :o)
A christmas stocking would do just fine, thank you very much. Also, hot chocolate goes a long way towards making christmas time here. Also, and I dont know if you can do anything about this, but can you uhm, i dont know, turn of the sun or something so its not 1 million degrees outside?
~Parker
ooh...scarfs! if you feel like knitting me one, I'll take it as it actually gets below freezing here in Norman! :)
Also, Kazakhs REALLY like dill. So don't nix it if you meet any and want to make them soup.
love you.
i'm excited to see how that afghan turns out! i decided i need to finish this scarf i started before i left for nepal : ) yeah i'm a little behind.
oh so guess who starts work on monday!? yay i think i'm excited i really like franco so we'll see.
I could go for some of that yummy looking soup right now! Yeah, it's really too warm outside, but soup sounds good to a sick person. And my love for Gabriel continues to grow--he was so great in this last episode.
Post a Comment