This week is a transition for me. A definite leaving behind of the old and getting ready to embrace the new.
-I have exactely one week left at my job. I've been here for the past 2.5 years, which is certainly the longest time I've ever stayed at a job. It'll be odd leaving it behind.
-I'm trying to finish up my Master's Module and get ready for a season of no school. Well, no formal school. I'll be learning plenty from the babe once she's here. :)
-Changing the house around. Turning the guest/craft/office room into HER room. Getting the living room kid friendly with no loose wires anywhere, and plenty of soft blankets and toys for her play with.
-My pregnancy has suddenly gone from easy to "Are you kidding me? Get this thing outta me."
-And slowly, our January weather is changing from summer to fall. Finally. Well, at least it got here, however late.
Like I said in my last post, time is certainly elusive at moments. But I think that's just part of her mystique. While seemingly random and haphazard at times, she's the model of consistancy. So, I'll just take this time and try to make the most of it before my life is REALLY changed.
Around 6 weeks to go.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You've been at your job that long?! Wow I remember talking about it before you got it, and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago! Oh I can't wait for the babies room to be all finished, it's going to be so cute!
Enjoy every second of it, time will fly even faster once your little one is on the scene. :)
Hey Morgan! Wow so exciting your little one is going to be here soon. Yay! I came across this blog the other day and have been really enjoying it. There was a post yesterday that I thought you might be interested in. Check it out http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2009/01/homemade-pregnancy-tea.html
Love you!
Carrie
Will you be visiting your mom more once you have a new baby to show off??? We would love to see you guys... hint, hint.
I suggest that you relax a little bit once work is done, cause it's going to be the last time for awhile that you have nobody to care for :o) I wish that I had done a little more of that before my little one came.
I had a couple great parenting books that really got me through the first couple of months, if you would like recommendations just let me know... you guys are going to do great!
Thanks you guys, you're all so encouraging! I need that. :)
Carrie, those teas looked awesome, I have to head to the health food store and see what I can find. Thanks for thinking of me.
And Brittney (H), I'd love to know what books you liked. Anything to help, right???
Post a Comment