Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grand Adventures at the Grand Canyon


Drove. A lot...

Enjoyed the peace of sleeping outdoors...

Had some good 'ole family time...

Enjoyed a sunset...

And even a sunrise...

Celebrated a happy day of independence...

Hiked along the canyon...

And all along the watchtower...

Contemplated ancient homesteads...

And were generally shocked at the wonder of God's awesome creation.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love the picture of you and Adelaide all patriotic...so cute!!

Ruth said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! Wish we could have been there with you!!!

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

The Grand Canyon is such an amazing place. A great reminder of God as our Creator. How fun to enjoy it as a family. Another wonderful creation by our Lord.

Brittany Mae said...

Oh my Morgan, I love all of these pictures! I think adi looks so much like you in the one of the two of you.. and her 4th outfit is adorable!!

Fauf said...

What a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! See ya tonight

Kirstin said...

Awesome. That is the word to describe your blog entry. I love that picture of Adi and Jon at the end--it really does look like she is in awe of all that is around her. So cute!

Michael said...

All I have to say is I was there for the buying of that cute little dress. There it is.