Sunday, August 2, 2009

Addiction

It's true, we all have our weaknesses. Luckily, I'm pretty good at avoiding the temptation of shopping for mine. I can stay away long enough, at least until my mom gets to town. Then, to the fabric shop we go. Oh fabric, why are you so stinkin' phenomenal, and generally, soooo not cheap. (I'm talking to you Amy Butler).

But I've recently required some good stuff that happened to be on sale, so all is well in the world of fabric, Here's my loot.



I love them both to pieces, and adore the vintage feel of them. I have plans to transform them into wonderful skirts for myself, since my summer wardrobe has basically consisted solely of t-shirts, flip flops, and skirts. Addictions are bad...but man is this a fun one.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I love Amy Butler!!!!! Her fabric is expensive and apparently her patterns are pretty challenging.

Carrie said...

Lovely fabric, Morgan!! They will make adorable skirts!!

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

I love your fabrics! I was telling Kaleb how much I like the fabrics you put in Addy's "blanket/burp rag" ha It's not just an addiction it's a hobby so that makes it ok :)

Ruth said...

Those will make some cute skirts! I need to get back to learning how to sew.....too many things to do!! I can't wait to see your finished products. :D

Anissa Nishira said...

ooh...i want to get fun fabric!! want to make a skirt for me too?? see you SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute fabric! I think we're allowed a few addictions (like Starbucks or our spouses:) Addiction is what kept me going in my writing

Farah

Michael said...

I'm not going to lie. If you made us a pillow out of the second fabric, I wouldn't be mad at you.

Brittany Mae said...

Yeah those fabrics are pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Remember that one time you helped me make a skirt for Jess? That was rad.