Today our sweet girl turns six months. I think it's the fastest time has ever gone by, and while I'm sad it's gone, I've loved and cherished all of it and can't wait for what's to come. Adelaide is such a sweet, happy baby. She smiles (almost) unconditionally. She loves the outdoors. She loves laying under trees and watching the leaves rustle. She loves bath time, but not necessarily any cold lakes. She loves 'Flying Baby'. She loves music, especially anything with a beat. She rolls her heart out. She loves people, but she loves Mama and Daddy best. Especially Daddy. Her eyes light up everytime she sees him (and his tend to do the same thing). We feel so blessed, truly, that God entrusted her to us. We pray that everyday we'll be the best parents we can be. That we'll love her and guide her to the one true source of love, God. We're so thankful for all she teaches us. I only hope I could be as joyful as her. Adelaide, we love you!
Days old...

One month, and comfy as can be...

Two months old. Peace ya'll.

Three months and already a Dodger fan.

Four months old and having fun with the best Daddy ever.

Five months old..and finding out all water isn't necessarily warm.

Six months old and happy as a clam. As are we.
5 comments:
Oh she is so cute!! Wow, I can't believe she is 6 months old already! Happy 6 months Adelaide! :)
oh what a sweet baby you have! Happy 6 month birthday Adelaide! What a sweet little blessing!
We love her too! ::sigh:: Soon she'll be off to college! haha I hope we can only be blessed with such a sweet-natured baby as her sometday
I love it! I think my favorite is the one of her in the water.. I hope she loves water when she gets older :)
Too cute! Time flies so quickly with kids, doesn't it?
Post a Comment