Friday, November 6, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

A few weeks ago we headed down to Disneyland for my birthday and Ada's 1st trip. It was so fun! Jon's parents and sisters all came, and Ruth and Eric and the girls joined us for one of the days as well. Fun was certainly had by all.

Hanging out at Sleeping Beauty's house...


Going on our 1st ride...


Hanging out with Mimi and Farfar...


Taking a ride on an elephant...


Going on the (scary) Ferris Wheel with Auntie Chelle...


Becoming a Space Ranger...


Entertaining herself when necessary...


Getting her 1st pair of ears with Auntie Kiki...


And ADORING the fireworks...


She was a pro and did so great. We had so much fun with her. Ada, thanks for all the fun memories! We love you little girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love Disneyland, and I am so glad the babe had a good experience.
Rebecca

Veralynn said...

She's wearing our outfit! Parker and I are proud. Well, I'm the only one to admit it. :)

Susan said...

Great pictures. I love the one of her and Auntie K. with their Mickey hats. What fun!

Carrie said...

I love Disneyland and I'm glad Adi did too!! I love Adi's hat in the fireworks picture. So adorable! Did you make it?

Fauf said...

How were her scores on Buzz Lightyear?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my dear friend. You, John and Ada look amazing! What an intensely cute kid.