Hot scones from the oven... Homemade jam... Refreshing Ginger Lemon Tea... A good book... Plenty of rain... A wonderful bed with plenty of pillows and blankets...
That sounds like an ideal day! (I especially love that mug you have in the picture- is that the one from Starbucks that has "Good morning" in all the different languages? I love it!)
7 comments:
Wow I am totally jealous, if it weren't for school I would have been doing the same thing!
Sounds so wonderful, Morgan! Makes me want to go and make some scones :)
That sounds like a blessed day!! I'm jealous.
Sounds Wonderful! I hope that the rest of your day was just as great!
sounds amazing!
i love you!!!
That sounds like an ideal day!
(I especially love that mug you have in the picture- is that the one from Starbucks that has "Good morning" in all the different languages? I love it!)
Post a Comment