Well, it's been an epic week. Monday, something amazing, wonderful and truly blog-worthy happened.
TRADER.JOES.OPENED.
It was the most exciting thing to happen to this town since Adelaide was born. We braved the crowds and ventured into what will surely be my new stomping grounds. It's lovely, spacious, and full of wonderful food like Chocolate Croissants, Cinnamon Raisin Rolls, and every type of cheese you can imagine. There are no words for how happy this store makes me.
Now, the joy didn't end there. Yesterday was day of rejoicing as well because, that's right people, Twilight made it's DVD debut. I bought one of the zillion copies they had at Target, and Jon even watched it with me. Wonderful, right? It was totally fierce.
But, the most epic of all excitement happened on Friday when Jon received this letter.

Hooray! Jon passed his test, and once he sends in the paperwork and pays money, he will officially be an architect in the state of California. So, stinking proud. I have a wonderfully talented husband, don't I?
So, that's been our week here. Beyond that, Adelaide and I have been hanging out at home, getting used to each other and having fun while doing it. We'll end with some photos that make me smile. Hope you're week was just as epic as ours!

10 comments:
Congratulations on everything! Baby, Architect thingy, new hang out spot and everything! Adelaide! What a cuty-pie! I'm so happy for you guys... so many blessings how does the heart handle it all? Peace, hope and love.
wow that does sound like a pretty awesome week! If would have been a little more epic if I'd met the babe though:) Hopefully that will be soon!
Seriously, Adi steals my heart! and I am so excited that you got a trader Joes! I took that place for granted for sure...
Congrats Jon on being official! :)
I totally have a box for you two that I haven't sent off since Jan. I think I need to focus! :) lots of love. Kiss Adi for me!
Don't forget the fabulous na'an bread and hummus at TJ's (that is what we call it here because it sounds like we are going to Mexico. I know we are such nerds)! Such an awesome week!
she is soooo adorable... congratulations on all the excitement happening in SLO and your family... fun stuff!
Such an exciting week for you guys! I am so happy that Jon passed his final test. Awesome!! God is good! Little Adelaide is adorable and it makes me want to hold her again. I'll just have to wait till June. My epic week was this week. Hearing our babes heartbeat...that's epic. :)
Those really are some of the best possible things that could happen to a person! Yay!
Morgan,
Finally took the time to check out what is new with you 3. Enjoyed all of the baby photos. Missing you at CBS but looking forward to having you and Adi visit us one of these days!
Take care from your CBS buddy,
Rebecca
Adorable!!! Love the tie-dye ;)
It is official, I can use the title of architect in the state of California and not get in trouble with the law for it. Thank you for all your encouragement and your support baby in all the studying and all the tests I had to take. You are truly an amazing wife and I could not ask for anything more. :)
Post a Comment