Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jon!



Today, Jon turns 28. He is my best friend, the love of my life, and in general an amazing person. It's been so fun watching him be a dad these pst 6 days, because it's so automatic. He loves both Adelaide and I with a pure love, one that is completly selfless and sacrificial. He can always make me laugh and smile, even if I don't want to. :)



He's a talented architect that finds beauty in things I would overlook; a photographer with an eye for the interesting; and a lover of outdoors, one who totally appreciates the world that God has created. He's a hard worker that knows how to enjoy himself. He loves travel, and would spend every second doing it if that were possible. (We're a good match, eh?)



God truly blessed me with you, Jon, and I love you with all my heart. I'm glad we're on this crazy journey together, travel buddy! Have a wonderful birthday. But I'm the one truly celebrating because of your presence in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful ode to you hubby! Aren't we blessed to have such awesome husbands? God is so good!

Farah

Anonymous said...

I mean, we love Jonathan (shock I called him Jonathan--I mean honestly he is Jon). Jon is great. There I said it.

-Michael Shaw

Coltrane said...

Thank you for the Birthday wishes my love. I am truly blessed to be able to spend my life with someone so amazing who for some reason loves me so much...must be because God gives you the strength to love me, haha. :) I love you baby