I keep sitting here trying to think of things to write, but in all honesty, words really do fall short. So in the way of simplicity, by God's grace mama, dad, and sweet Adelaide are all doing quite well, and are falling in love with being a little family of three.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I'm so happy she's here! and that you all are doing well! I am praying that God gives you abounding grace to know him more each day through your precious family!!! I LOVE YOU, SISTER!!!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET sister! She is beautiful. God bless you all and can't wait to see her.
Love and Peace.
Diane Brand
Soooo happy for you guys!!! She is so precious. What a blessing.
Yay! Yay! Yay!
She's beautiful. We're so glad she's here safely and that you're all doing well. Have fun!
I thought my babies were BIG..(9#8oz.).Glad you're doing well. Adelaide looks perfect. When time allows, let's talk Turkey. Godspeed and rest well...let people help :)
Love in Christ, Lois Adam(CBS)
Morgan, she is so sweet! What an incredible gift she is. I can't wait to meet my new little cousin, and I look forward to hearing about your adventures in motherhood. :)
She's adorable! You must be sooo happy! Congratulations!!!
Da da dammm. Oh my gush.She is so cute. I am so impatient to see her.She has a family in Turkey:)We wait and love you...
So... what are the stats?
9 lb., 11 oz. Yikes! :) 21 inches. Quite healthy and lovely and beautiful.
wow that's huge! How are you felling after delivering that giant of a baby? I can see from the pictures that you speak the truth about her beauty!! I'm glad that she decided to join the rest of us out here in the world. If you make your way north any time soon I demand to see that little one (and you and jon as well)!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! I am so happy for you, Morgan. You are going to be a great mom.
Can't wait to meet the beautiful girl. :)
She is so sweet. I have to say, I cannot believe how dark her hair is, but then Nathan was the same way and a year later he was totally blonde. Glad you are settling in to your family of 3!
Ok, so I know I'm late comer but I am so excited that Addie is here (I've decided to call her Addie)! She is so beautiful. I understand the feeling of being speechless...I'm just an auntie and looking at her brings such peace and faith that words simply can't describe. What a reminder of the talent and awesome nature of the God we serve; what a privilege to be here in her life serving Him!
Post a Comment