I just feel like I need to read a book. Do you guys ever feel that way? Like, I need to accomplish something, so if I read a book it fulfills my goal, broadens my horizons, and helps me fill my time with something enjoyable. These are the best times to just bust out a kids book and haul through it in a day or so. I mean, I could clean my ever messy bedroom (why do my clothes always avoid the closet and dressers, choosing to lounge on my floor, bed, oh, anywhere really...), sew something in the hopes of one day actually STARTING that Etsy shop I always talk about, bake some bread for a healthy and nutrious breakfast item...I mean honestly, there's tons I COULD do. But, yes, I think a book is in order for today.
And yes, it will be one that I own. (Although I really want to start that Royal Diaries Series...thanks a lot Ruth.)
Sorry, for no Friday post last week, I was out of town enjoying the San Diego sunshine and family. Friday Favorites post coming tomorrow with *gasp!* a give-a-way! Tune in then. Ciao.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that's why I've enjoyed my new year's resolution to read a book a month....it's a very accomplished feeling. So what's this Royal Diary Series?
Fauf
Post a Comment