I bought these little lovelies in Taiwan. Small, in the style of most Asian tea cups, but wonderful.
I bought this awesome cup at the thrift store and I love it. I used to use it all the time, and still use it often, but, well...here's the deal.
DOUBLE.BARRELED.HANDLESS.MUGS. Reason #53 why I love Starbucks. Ingeniuos really. Now, you can hold the mug, and the hot liquid doesn't get the cup hot and burn your hand. Pointless, I suppose, if you're enjoying a hot drink to warm your hands, but wonderful besides that. These cups are really great. And, they come in a variety of colors, and don't cost too much.
So to all you faithful readers, a prize! Okay, not to ALL you faithful readers, just one lucky one. Leave a comment, and one random winner will get a wonderful Starbucks Double Barreled Handless Mug. I'm off to San Fran for the weekend with my honey and my baby, so Tuesday or Wednesday I'll pick a winner. I wish all ya'll a good Memorial Day. Make it memorable.

7 comments:
I was excited to see that you have at least 53 reasons to love Starbucks! There are certain people in my life who aren't on board with Startbucks, so it's refreshing to know you are.....I guess they just don't get Starbucks in its entirety. Anwyays, handless mugs. Great!
Fauf
PS what are your other 52 reasons you love the bucks? I'd like to compare notes
I love finding one-of-a-kind cups at the thrift store! And drinking jasmine tea out of tiny Asian cups.
That's exciting you're going to San Francisco, Parker and I are going next weekend to visit his sister and I've never been- I hope you have a great weekend there!
~V
oh snap a giveaway!
Anyways I hope you enjoy san fran this weekend, I'm jealous!!
I like the color of the mug! I hope you have a wonderful time in SF!! How does your sweet girl travel? Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!
This IS so Oprah. I was flipping through my daily blogs and I didn't realize it was a new one until the Fauf directed me to the handleless mugs. I'm not sure I could get into a handleless mug, but to each his own. Maybe I'll try it and fall in love...
Even with a handle mug, I often turn it so I can hold the sides just to feel the warmth.
My new favorite mug was on clearance at starbucks and looks like a cable knit sweater. I love how it is larger than it looks and that it just looks girly so no one else in the house wants to drink out of it.
I love contests! Do you know that Amy and I were forced to enter EVERY contest when we were kids... seriously. My parents got thier kicks off of us getting free stuff. Amy won a trip for the fam to disney world..... I guess all the hard work paid off :)
Post a Comment