Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Road Less Travelled


One year ago, we were on the adventure of a lifetime. A roadtrip across the US, seeing wonderful sights, eating amazing food, and headed to a dear friends wedding in Minnesota. Enjoying the ride...

Fast Forward one year...



Well, it's certainly not what Jon and I anticipated or planned; but that's the beauty of God's plan. It's always better than what you guess.

(And the winner...congrats to Sarah! It's not a trip to Disneyland, but hey, it's still nice!)

6 comments:

Michael Shaw said...

We've been robbed! We should have won that prize! Sarah didn't even comment until today. What kind of a gig is this? (Wow, I feel like Parker the way I am complaining... Is this what it feels like to be Parker? Wow. So exhilarating.).

Morgan Jane said...

What are you crying about? You said you didn't even like handless mugs. Wanny.

Carrie said...

What a difference a year can make!! Last year you were traveling to our wedding and now you guys are traveling with your little girl. That is so great! Last year I wouldn't have thought that a year from now I would be 5 months pregnant with our small child! God's plans sure aren't our own, but I'm glad they aren't :)

Brittany Mae said...

I love the little family picture on this blog, so cute!

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

That is so crazy to think of last year! And how shocked I was when you told me you were pregnant! Good times! Addy is going to have a great time traveling all over with you guys... thats an adorable little beanie she's wearing by the way!

Sarah R.Conley said...

Yay!!!! This is my birthday month and it has seriously been a good one ;0