First Dodger game, complete with a win in the 12th. (And only one mass freak out moment from the air horn...)
Dinner at an amazing Chinese Middle Eastern restaurants with friends.
Picking about 25 pounds of blueberries to be enjoyed among us all. (And a bee sting. Boof. And yes, I still want to live on a farm.)
Naptime, but certainly not enough of it.
Add in Chinatown, El Toro, Boba/Cupcake/Fro-Yo, Mario Kart, and a photo shoot. A weekend that will go down in history. What about you?

4 comments:
Oh my goodness we seriously did so much this weekend! No wonder I didn't get out of bed until 11 today:) I'm so happy I came along for it.. and that the Dodgers won!! woohoo!!!
Sounds like a fun weekend! I love those packed weekends...once in awhile! haha
Fauf
I think we (meaning you) should write a blog about me. lol
oh my goodness. i think adelaide gets cuter and cuter everytime i see her! that looks like it was an amazing weekend! glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment