Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yum?

We're rocking food over here. Rice cereal and applesauce. Actually, we're not rocking the applesauce so much. We're kinda hitting a wall.

'Mama, what is this?'


"I don't like it!"


"Why this torture???"


Ahhh, this makes feeding time SO entertaining and fun. You'd think we were feeding her lemon juice, honestly! I also find it pretty funny that she's so offended by apples when I ate my weight in them during the pregnancy. What a hoot. Being a parent is truly a blast!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha! Her expressions are great!! I agree being a parent is a blast :)

Lisa said...

Haha! Bean had similar expressions when it came to bananas. Still doesn't like them.

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

aw! haha her expressions are great! she's such a cutie!

Fauf said...

I guess Kade isn't the only picky eater! We shouldn't have judged him so harshly! haha

Brittany Mae said...

I love those silly little faces! That girl is just so entertaining:)

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

She's is so cute no matter what face she makes. And Morgan, I totally thought of you last night when I was at the Keith and Kristyn Getty concert. Their violinist is amazing but I was thinking, "Morgan can do that".

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! Soon applesauce will be her fav.
Rebecca