what? ok you and your fall amazingness... I want a day to just bake fall goodies all day long and I'm pretty sure this recipe would be on the "to bake" list :)I will have to pencil this into my schedule!
Yum! I'm still trying to find their caramel apple muffin recipe from years ago. They were the best tasting thing ever! I can't wait to try this recipe out :)
6 comments:
Dang you!!!!
what? ok you and your fall amazingness... I want a day to just bake fall goodies all day long and I'm pretty sure this recipe would be on the "to bake" list :)I will have to pencil this into my schedule!
Yum. They were so good :)
So baking these today! Thanks for sharing :) :)
Yum! I'm still trying to find their caramel apple muffin recipe from years ago. They were the best tasting thing ever! I can't wait to try this recipe out :)
yum! I'm totally going to try that, thanks!
www.glammed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment