If you and i werent friends...and you werent pregnant...and i was allowed to see you till you have that kid...i would probably throw something at you based on this picture alone...tho probably not cuz Jon is of a hardy stock. ~Parker
I did love it. I expected it to be super cheesy, (which it was in moments) but overall I was impressed with it. And Edward and Bella were PERFECT. It's too fun. Have you seen it yet?
5 comments:
It's almost here... oh my goodness I'm excited!
If you and i werent friends...and you werent pregnant...and i was allowed to see you till you have that kid...i would probably throw something at you based on this picture alone...tho probably not cuz Jon is of a hardy stock.
~Parker
Hey, I totally got that poster for free while I waited in line at midnight!
hey did you love it?
I did love it. I expected it to be super cheesy, (which it was in moments) but overall I was impressed with it. And Edward and Bella were PERFECT. It's too fun. Have you seen it yet?
Post a Comment