
Sunset at my favorite beach.

Chillaxin'

This awesome country store in the ranch land where they have elk burgers. Yum!

Just enjoying ourselves...

Sorry for the blur, but it's far away, nightime, and raining cats and dogs. But still, it's lava and that's just cool.

Surfboard fence. Um, that's awesome.

Crazy road.

Looking into the Haleakala Crater.

At Julia's Roadside Stand, home of the the best banana bread on the planet. And a cool dog.

Painted Eucalyptus. They're soooo beautiful.

Nice view on the crazy road to Hana.

At Laulima Farms, coolest smoothie shop on the planet. Yes, that is a bicycle powered blender. I know, amazing.

Enjoying the fruits of our labor. Ummm, so good.

A smaller waterfall on the way to the bigger waterfall. But it's still lovely.

Bamboo Forest. So peaceful.

Enjoying the stream and waterfall after our hike (why did I hike?)

I totally am in love with Banyan Trees...

The perfect way to end a day. And a blog post.

7 comments:
This looks like it was an amazing trip! I love all of the pictures so much, I can't wait to go there one day!
Wow Morgan! Those pictures are amazing! I love that banyan tree too. And your use of the word chillaxin' :). It looks like you guys had quite the memorable time. Yeah!! As for going on a hike like that while you're 7 months pregnant.... You never cease to amaze me. You need to start wearing a cape.
Nice, but please don't use the word "labor" in any posts. I did a double take and wondered "did she give birth in Hawaii?"
ahhhh! That looks so beautiful!What a fun Christmas. We went to Maui two years ago and looking at your pictures reminds me how much fun we had! It also reminds me how much I miss the warm weather since it's so cold here =(
Wow Morgan! You have some absolutely beautiful photographs! What an amazing experience! :)
Thanks Amber, my husband rocks the photo-sphere. :) And speaking of photos...I want to book you to do some shots of Jon and I before the babe gets here. Give me a call!
Ahhhh, Christmas in Hawaii...lets do it again, and the Liebs will have to be there. That was one of the best parts. Beautiful scenery, great friends, and most of all the love of my life...what more could a guy ask for. I am so lucky, and God has blessed me so much with more that I could ever dream. :)
Post a Comment