I was just talking to Parker about Twilight. He was making fun of the movie and I tried to defend it by saying, "Come on Parker, you don't even know what the movie's about!"
His response? "Everybody that's seen the preview knows what it's about. It's about gay vampires pretending to be straight!"
Well, that's one theory...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
yeah he's pretty much convinced that Edward is the gayest character out there, and he's on team jacob because jacob doesn't seem as gay.. oh parker.
I have a feeling that theory wouldn't jive with the Mormons. =P
He must just be jealous of Edward's superhuman strength, speed, and beauty. And, of course...his hair.
Yeah. That makes sense. (Note sarcasm.) He thinks Edward's gay, so he decides to be on Team Jacob. Parker, on Team Jacob. Ahem.
Dude, who isn't jealous of the hair?
hahahahaha... oh my goodness!
ok parker can't say anything about the movie until he sees it! or reads the book.... whatever he chooses! until then he doesn't know what he's missing!
I just thought of something, Parker was actually talking to you despite that fact that your preggos?!
Impressive.
Wow. There has been a lot of crap talked about Parker on this website. Can't we all just set aside this bickering, which really amounts to how awesome we all think Parker is and how we all think he is swell?
~Michael Shaw
What crap? I haven't said anything, I just related a funny story. And I'd like to point out that I do love and appreciate Parker, even though he won't talk to me in person anymore because I'm pregnant.
Parker, stop pretending to be Michael Shaw.
I like the 10 hour gap between your reply and the realization that I wasn't Michael Shaw.
~Parker
Post a Comment