Adelaide is a very fun and sweet baby. Her favorite things include riding in the car, taking baths, sleeping in the corner of the couch next to mama or daddy, and her owl mobile on her swing. She likes to settle into the crook of my neck, and especially likes sleeping on daddy. She gave us her first smile on Monday, but seems to be pretty exclusive about it because Daddy, Aunt Amy, and Aunt Brittany have all tried, without success, to see the smile. (Although who got a smile this morning? That's right, the owls.)
My favorite things she does? Her streches. Oh, they make me smile.
We love you Adelaide and are so happy you're here!

14 comments:
yep... pretty much the greatest thing ever. The picture of her sleeping on Jon is adorable! One more month and we'll be joining you in baby land again. You look great by the way!
Morgan, your little girl is so precious. We are particularly fond of girls in our household. Love the name Adelaide. Makes me think of Australia.:)
Oh, it *is* a big deal! I can't believe she is already so old!! It goes by so fast. I'm so glad that you are enjoying each other so much. =)
What is she doing growing up so fast? Soon she'll be off to college (my dad used to tell me that everytime I had a bday)
Fauf
(sing along if you know it)
Happy 1 month to you
Happy 1 month to you
Happy 1 month dear Adelaide...
Happy 1 month to you.
(and many more on channel 4, and Scooby Doo on channel 2...)
Farah, I thought you wrote that your dad said that to you everytime you had a baby....I was like, "What?!?!" Ha ha.
Thanks for the love everyone. :)
What the crap?? It's already been a month? Geez. I thought she was born like, last week. That is NUTS. It does go insanely fast.
I loved hearing more about little Adelaide. And I am very anxious to finally meet her some day!
And, you guys are the most adorable family. That pic of the three of you on the couch makes me want to just squeeze your guts out with a hug. And I'm not much of a hugger...so that's saying something.
You guys are the best!!
Awww she's so precious!! I recognize that blanket she's wrapped in :) :) :) I'm glad she likes it or at least you do! I can't believe it's been a month since you had her. Time does fly but I'm glad you are soaking in every moment.
Can't wait to see you guys and Adelaide in a couple months!!
Oh my goodness I love when she streches! And next time I'm over I'm going to have to work extra hard to get a smile out of her, even if I make a fool out of myself:)
Can I just say the two of you are delightful parents. There, I said it.
one month already...okay that was a stinkin fast month....we're going to have to slow this down or something. one MORE month and I get to hug you all! oh yea...I'm coming to see you on May 25th I believe! LOVE LOVE LOVE you! Kiss Adi for me!
So is that the nickname then, Adi? I like it, I like it... but I REALLY like Adelaide. I'll probably call her Adelaide. What do you call her mostly? What do you call her when your mad at her?
Ha ha Emmani, you crack me up. Jon and I and my friend Brittany call her Adelaide, but everyone else pretty much calls her Adi. I'm going to try to push Adelaide though, because I like it so much. :)
She is growing up so fast...now getting closer to two months old. Our cute little muchkin that God has blessed us with and entrusted to our care...she is so precious. :)
Post a Comment