I enjoy weather. Rain, snow (in small doses and generally when it's nowhere near me), hale, sunny weather, cloudy weather. And clouds in general. A week or so ago I was outside around noon and the sky was breathtakingly beautiful, covered in whispy, poofy white clouds. I grabbed the camera and documented. They almost seems like clouds you would see in a painting, but not perhaps real life. Maybe that's why I liked them so much...they seemed special. Epic, perhaps. Just proof that the Master Artist is way more creative than we can even imagine. He not only made these clouds, He made every cloud, the sky, the sun, rain...oh, I could go on and on. Hope you enjoy.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Clouds
I enjoy weather. Rain, snow (in small doses and generally when it's nowhere near me), hale, sunny weather, cloudy weather. And clouds in general. A week or so ago I was outside around noon and the sky was breathtakingly beautiful, covered in whispy, poofy white clouds. I grabbed the camera and documented. They almost seems like clouds you would see in a painting, but not perhaps real life. Maybe that's why I liked them so much...they seemed special. Epic, perhaps. Just proof that the Master Artist is way more creative than we can even imagine. He not only made these clouds, He made every cloud, the sky, the sun, rain...oh, I could go on and on. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I feel the same! Isn't nature amazing?
The clouds were really pretty that day. God is good, and we live in an amazing part of His creation and are so lucky to be able to experience it everyday. Those pictures of the clouds are great. I love you baby. :)
I love myself a good cloud yep... it was pouring quarter size drops in Denver this afternoon... crazy good
I love clouds. Ever since eighth grade I have been rather fond of them. (I did a report on the different types of clouds in Science Class)
Post a Comment