Wonderful.
You were quite wild in your younger yearsFauf
I am just going to say: this is the greatest picture of you that ever was or ever will be. ~Parker
That's Walll South Dakota I believe... did you ever hear the tune Matt Hall and I wrote while stranded there in that strange little town?
Ahhh the jackalope...those were the days. That trip was quite the wild ride if you ask me, and quite an epic adventure. Don't you worry...there will be more to come with the family. Little miss Adelaide has us for parents, so it's in the blood. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wonderful.
You were quite wild in your younger years
Fauf
I am just going to say: this is the greatest picture of you that ever was or ever will be.
~Parker
That's Walll South Dakota I believe... did you ever hear the tune Matt Hall and I wrote while stranded there in that strange little town?
Ahhh the jackalope...those were the days. That trip was quite the wild ride if you ask me, and quite an epic adventure. Don't you worry...there will be more to come with the family. Little miss Adelaide has us for parents, so it's in the blood. :)
Post a Comment