Also growing leaps and bounds? This cutie. Weighing in at almost 16 lbs., she's breaking my back...and my heart daily. She's way too much fun. I could just eat her up. (And I'm sure she's sweeter than that squash.)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...
...how does your garden grow? Well, no silverbells, or cockleshells, or whatever it is that's supposed to be lined up in a row. But we've got herbs. And lovely tomatoes. And look! My 1st tiny crookneck squash, just waiting to be eaten.

Also growing leaps and bounds? This cutie. Weighing in at almost 16 lbs., she's breaking my back...and my heart daily. She's way too much fun. I could just eat her up. (And I'm sure she's sweeter than that squash.)
Also growing leaps and bounds? This cutie. Weighing in at almost 16 lbs., she's breaking my back...and my heart daily. She's way too much fun. I could just eat her up. (And I'm sure she's sweeter than that squash.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow Morgan, she's only 2lbs lighter than Jillian! I guess they won't be sharing clothes much longer...
Um my garden is like a jungle. Guess that's what happens when you get morning sickness and leave it to its own devices...
How old is addie?? Nikao was 15lbs at 6 weeks.....
He was 22lbs at 4 months... serious....
Has she grown out of the baby bjorn yet??? Nikao's thighs wouldn't fit in the holes. ha ha ha. I LOVE chunky babies.
Oh goodness I'll have to come over and visit your garden.. and you and the family too:) I love that picture of adi, she's looking so grown up!
Ha ha, Nikao's so great. She's 12 weeks, so she top of the charts. Has Nikao slowed down at all??? :) And I love chunky babies too...I never worry about her, she's just sturdy.
Love that little Doodle.
Awwwww I can't wait to see her and you again!!!! Just another week. Yay for your garden!!! We had to replant some of ours last weekend (we think we planted the seeds too deep), but the things that decided to come up were beets and a few peas. Enjoy your growing garden and sweet daughter!
Oh I could drown in those big beautiful eyes!!
Post a Comment