Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape...


Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's finally here! I've been waiting for so long, and while I was very excited to see Twilight in November, I remember sitting during the previews thinking, "Man, this was supposed to be Harry Potter!" But now, it's here. Favorite Harry Potter book. Oh my, oh my, oh my! I've never been a huge fan of this Dumbledore, but I think he's going to be fierce in this one. And I'm so excited about Snape. Bah!!!

In other news, I have certainly been slacking on this blog and I have no real good excuse. But my house is pretty clean, so maybe that's something. Also, we were on vacation, then recovering from vacation, then going down South for our friend John's show which was phenomenal, and so on and so on...but enough excuses. So, how have you all been? Anything you're excited about (besides Harry Potter, because honestly, who's NOT excited about it???)?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually excited too, tho not a huge HP fan. But this movie looks really good....have fun tonight!

Fauf

Kyle Ray said...

I, too, cannot wait to see this movie. I feel silly being this excited about a "kids" movie, but the books were so amazing. How could I not fall in love.

Ruth said...

Oh man, I cannot wait!! When are you going? We'll be watching tomorrow night. :D

Donna said...

Sorry Morgan...not excited. I could not get past book 4, made me sick to my stomach.

Brittany Mae said...

I can't wait! And I'm so excited that it's coming out before I go to Haiti:)

Morgan Jane said...

Donna, what didn't you like about Book 4? Was it poor Cedric. Oh my... Have you read the books? I guarantee you'd change your mind. :)

Michael said...

Book 4 was WAY creepy with the imagery of the baby Voldy.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I can't say I've ever really got in to the ol' HPs. I have, however, got in to the pictures on your last post. Super great memories of driving all night to watch the sunrise over the grand canyon, with 4 couples and Travis.

Brittney Harmon said...

thanks so much for the adorable sling (rockin material)!!! where you here? I would be so bummed if we missed you guys and the new baby!

in other news I never read the books and don't plan on it ( you know being which-crafty and all). But danny did and liked it.... so maybe he'll see the movie when it comes out on netflix.

Michael said...

Boo. I feel like this post was not well received. I think people are going to protest in front of your house while smoking cigarettes.

Michael said...

Coulter, Coulter, Morgan Coulter. Post a new blog.

Anonymous said...

I like protesting and cigarettes so maybe I'll be there...