Friday, June 26, 2009
Friday Favorites: Favorite Things Swap
I'm very excited about this Friday's Favorite. It seems it was designed for this little weekly tradition of mine. Here it is. The 3rd Annual Favorite Things Swap. The gist is, you sign up and are in turn assigned a partner. You then create a package of three of your favorite things to send to that person. It can be anything; books, clothing, music, lip gloss, you name it. And in return, you get a charming package yourself full of fun and wonderful goodies. How great is that? I'm already signed up, and think you should as well! Head over to Kelly's blog for all the info and to get yourself signed up. Here's a way to spread your horizons a bit and make new friends at the same time. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This sounds fun, but can't we just do one in town in our Bible Study? I hate paying postage. I'm a postage snob.
I mean, we'll send her the pictures and everything.
I'm totally up for doing one in our group. It'd be really fun actually...
Let's do it. I just need to find some good favs to share with the peps in the group...after we do this favs thing are we allowed to trade our spoils with others? Just a question. :) I love you baby
This is such a cool idea! I just have to figure out what I would put in my box!
Great idea! I like doing one in our Bible study group!
Post a Comment